Your privacy is important to us, which is why we take our responsibility with regard to the security of your personal data very seriously.
We are committed to protecting your personal data and to be clear and transparent about the information we collect and store about you and what we do with it.
In this document we explain clearly:
- Who is responsible for the data we have about you and your treatment.
- The origin of the data we collect.
- The types of data we store about you.
- The purposes for which we keep each type of data and justifies that we keep them.
- The time during which we keep them.
- The security measures with which we treat them and the applicable legislation.
- The third parties with whom we share the data.
- The rights you have regarding your data and how to exercise them.
Responsible for the data
Toromiro, S.L., whose registered office is at Passatge Masoliver, 13, 08005 BARCELONA with NIF B64697220 is responsible for the data and its treatment.
By “personal data” we understand any information related to you that allows us to identify you, such as your name, your contact information, the reference number of your orders, your payment information and information about your access to our website.
Origin of personal data
We obtain your personal information when you inform us personally when placing an order, request a quote, hire a service or simply when you contact us.
We understand that if you provide us with your personal data for the aforementioned cases, you are giving us your consent to store them and use them for the purposes for which you have provided them and which are described below.
Only those over 16 years old (included) can give their own consent. For minors of that age the consent of the parents or legal guardians of the minor is required.
Categories of personal data that we obtain
- Name, address, telephone numbers, Email, Nif, bank details for payments.
- History of services rendered or purchases made.
- Information about access to our website.
- Billing and payment accounting information.
- Information about conversations with us or Emails
Purpose of the date we obtain
- Supply the products and services you request.
- Contact you in relation to the products and services you request.
- Perform analysis on the commercial relationship to offer you services in an active way that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Answer your questions.
- For administrative purposes such as managing billing and corresponding charges.
- For compliance with legal obligations such as the provision of fiscal information to the treasury.
We will only treat your personal data when we have legal bases to do so. The legal bases will depend on the reasons why we have obtained them and why we need to use your personal data.
Before using your personal data for a purpose other than those for which you have provided them, we will request your explicit consent.
Time during which we keep the data
We will keep your data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are being treated. To determine the appropriate retention period, we will take into account the amount, nature and confidentiality of the personal data, the purposes for which we treat them and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
While there is a business relationship with you and you do not tell us otherwise, we will keep the data related to our work and deliveries in order to offer a better quality after-sales service.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will delete or destroy it safely. We will also consider if, over time, we can reduce the personal data we use and how we can do it, and if we can anonymize your personal data so that they can no longer associate with you or identify you, in which case we may use that information without prior notice.
Data security and applicable legislation
We follow strict security procedures when storing and processing your personal data, as well as to protect them from accidental loss, damage or destruction.
All our security procedures are rigorously documented to ensure correct application and compliance with the regulations.
We have evaluated the risks in all treatments performed and the impact they can cause to design and apply safety measures that reduce them.
All our processes are in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and the Council, of April 27 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “RGPD”)
We do not perform international data transfers.
How your personal information is shared
Your personal data may be shared with third parties for the purposes described below:
- Trusted companies that collaborate with us in the provision of services.
- Transport companies that deliver or collect packages related to the provision of our services.
- Banking entities that manage the collections and payments of our invoices.
Your rights in relation to your data
Any person who provides us with their data, can exercise when it considers appropriate the rights explained below:
- Right to information and access about whether we have personal information about you and, if so, what data is being processed and for what purpose we are using them. Request access to your personal data that allows you to receive a copy of the personal data we have about you and verify that we are treating them legally.
- Right of rectification: Request the correction of the personal data we have about you by modifying any incomplete or incorrect information we have about you.
- Right to cancel: Request the deletion of your personal data when no other legal reasons prevail to continue treating them.
- Right of opposition of your personal data when that treatment is based on our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to oppose the treatment on that basis.
- Request the transfer to you or a third party of your personal data in an electronic and structured format (commonly known as the right to “data portability”). This allows you to take the data we have about you in an electronic format of common use and to transfer your data to a third party in an electronic format of common use.
- Withdraw your consent. In the circumstances in which you have consented to obtain, process and transfer your personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent for that specific treatment.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by mail at:
Passatge Masoliver, 13
08005 BARCELONA (Spain)
Telephone: +34 930 162 724