Definition and purpose of cookies
Cookies are files downloaded to the User’s computer to provide access to specific websites.
Cookies allow a website, among other things, to save and have access to the user’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your device, may be used to recognise the user.
Cookies do not extract information from the user’s computer nor can they determine where the user is.
The information stored in the cookies used by this Website is used exclusively by VENTÓS LARIO except for those identified hereinafter as “Third-party cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities that provide VENTÓS LARIO with services to improve user experience in browsing the Website. These Third-party cookies are mainly used for statistical purposes.
Types of cookies used on this Website
The cookies can be classified into groups according to the following criteria:
A. By who manages them, with the following categories:
- Our own cookies: Those sent to the User’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor (VENTÓS LARIO), from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those sent to the User’s terminal from a computer or domain not managed by the editor but by another entity that handles the data obtained with the cookies. If the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor but the information collected with them is managed by a third party, they are not considered our own cookies.
B. By the time they are active on the terminal, with the following categories:
- Session cookies: Those designed to collect and store data while the User is on the Website.
- Persistent cookies: Those that store data on the terminal and can be accessed and handled for a specific period of time by the manager of the cookies, which may range from minutes to several years.
C. By their purpose, with the following categories:
- Technical cookies and personalisation cookies: The former allow Users to browse the Website and use the services therein. The latter allow the User to access the service with pre-defined characteristics. For example, language settings or a saved shopping basket.
- Analysis cookie: Those managed by the editor (VENTÓS LARIO) or third parties that help quantify the number of users to measure and analyse use statistics for the services offered through the Website.
- Cookies for external social media: Those that allow Users to interact with the content on various social platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.).
En particular, esta Página Web utiliza las siguientes cookies:
|Woocommerce||Following shopping basket||Session||Own|
How to block or delete cookies
We hereby notify you that, as cookies are not essential to the use of this Website, Users may block or delete them through their browser settings, blocking all or some cookies. Nearly all browsers have an option to either warn users of cookies or block them automatically. Users may continue using the Website with cookies blocked, although there may be some limitations to the experience with some tools on the Website.
Following are instructions Users may follow to block or delete cookies on their computer in the most common browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, see Microsoft support or the Help section in your browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings. For more information, see Mozilla support or the Help section in your browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, see Google support or the Help section in your browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Privacy. For more information, see Apple support or the Help section in your browser.
Updating Cookies policy
As new interpretations by the competent authorities, courts and/or judges may arise, this Cookies policy may be modified. As such, Users are asked to check it regularly.
Acceptance of Cookies policy
By using this Website, Users expressly accept the handling of the information collected in the manner and for the purposes explained above. And, furthermore, users recognise their ability to opt out of the handling of said data or information by blocking cookies in their browser settings, although, as mentioned previously, by using this option to block cookies in the browser Users may not have full access to all the functions of the Website.